With Earth Day around the corner, April 22nd, GO GREEN. Green is one of the season’s hottest hues, probably after orange though!!
Take a look at Drew Barrymore looking AMAZING in this sea-green one-sleeve Elie Saab number.
Take these styling tips from shopbop:
1) Wearing green doesn’t have to mean looking like lawn. Mix and match textures and neutral tones to make the dominating color accentuate your style, not define it.
2) I love working a print into my brights! This blouse is so fresh and super easy to wear – the cool colors work on both the blonds and brunettes.
3) Summer’s must-have romper makes a statement in emerald. Effortlessly chic for shopping in the city, picniking in the park, or just hanging out.
4) Make a bold statement with a flowing jade maxi! The glam silhouette and luxe silk take green to new fashion-forward heights.
5) Don’t be afraid to work a little utlra-bright green into your everyday look. It’ll up the ante for your casual cardi and boy-friend jeans.
I AM SURE YOU CAN FIND GREEN AROUND CAIRO. Check out Karen Millen, BEBE, and VeroModa in CityStars